Private practice and small group doctors have traditionally been located in professional buildings or MOBs (medical office buildings). These buildings offer the advantages of grouping together and cross-referring. Today, some doctors are breaking from tradition and going into retail centers for greater visibility and exposure. Because Syncore focuses exclusively on locating medical space for doctors throughout Texas, we know the special needs of private practice and small group doctors.
Whether your lease is coming up for renewal, you’ve outgrown your current space, or you’re ready to start your practice, Syncore knows the special needs of private practice and small group doctors’ office space and can help you find the space you need to grow your practice and increase profitability.
What is the best type of space for your practice?
- Do you want to be grouped with other doctors to facilitate cross referrals?
- Do you want to have exclusivity for your specialty?
- Do you need the building to be outfitted with amenities that benefit medical practices, such as special accommodations for handicapped or backup generators?
- Would your specialty benefit from street visibility and signage?
Of course, all the special patient safety and regulatory requirements must also be taken into consideration when deciding whether to lease a professional office, MOB or retail space.
Are there any special requirements for your location or space?
- Do you have an affiliation with a particular hospital that we need to be near?
- Do you need a surgery suite?
- Are there any specific requirements that we need to be aware of or make the landlord aware of?
Syncore can help you identify the factors that make the most sense for your business plan and determine which type of space and location will best serve your needs.
LOCATION AND BUSINESS FACTORS
- Number of exam rooms
- Size of practice
- Median age
- Number of people in household
- Population diversity
- $$ population spends on medical
Syncore Medical Realty represents private practice and small group doctors in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston, Texas. Before you begin a search for your new or next medical office space, put the Syncore Medical Realty expertise to work for you!